A respected name in real estate.
PMRG has 60 years of history providing industry-leading commercial real estate services to our clients.
- 1954 - Company founded by Fletcher Emerson to provide facility management services to Texas National Bank Building in Houston. One year later, the Company begins providing third-party services to other owners, soon employing over 110 people and providing management services to many buildings in the Houston area.
- 1974 - Fletcher Emerson Company sells to Century Corporation. The company is renamed "Property Management Systems".
- 1970s to 1980s - Property Management Systems drastically expands into a national company during the real estate boom, acquiring numerous third-party assignments from pension funds, insurance companies, and institutional investors around the country.
- 1990 - An investment group, led by Jupiter Realty Corporation, organizes a buyout and Property Management Systems emerges as PM Realty Group, Ltd.
- 1998 - Executive management team, with the backing of a major investment banking firm, completes an asset purchase of PM Realty Group, Ltd. PM Realty Group, LP emerges from the transaction. Executive management diversifies and expands the new company's service offerings to become a fully integrated property services company.
- 2004 - PM Realty Group hits 150 million square foot benchmark for services provided to commercial and corporate clients.
- 2006 - PM Realty Group Development team breaks ground on The Heights at Park Lane in Dallas, a 2.5 million square foot mixed-use project. Combined with other development projects, PM Realty Group and partners have directed over $1.6 billion of development projects.
- 2009 - PM Realty Group establishes an office in Boston to service the 12 million square foot Hackman Capital Partners portfolio.
- 2010 - PM Realty Group begins construction on 1400 Hi Line, a 23-story, 340,000 square feet mixed-use project in Dallas, Texas.
- 2011 - PM Realty Group establishes offices in Charlotte, North Carolina and West Palm Beach, Florida to facilitate growth with existing clients.
- 2012 - PM Realty Group expands its industrial footprint by adding over 2.5 million square feet of industrial space across the east coast to its portfolio.
- 2014 - On behalf of a client, PM Realty Group acquires a 35-acre parcel of land in west Houston that will ultimately result in a mixed-use development valued at $1 billion.
- 2015 - PMRG opens 2929 Weslayan, a 40-story multifamily/mixed-use property in Houston, Texas.
- 2016 - PMRG makes its first acquisitions in California, The Harbors in Sausalito, and Torrance Technology Campus in Torrance.
- 2017 - PMRG opens its newest development, The Confluence; a 34 story, 287 unit multi-family property located in the LoDo section of downtown Denver, CO.